2015 Snapper Pro S125xt (S125XTKAV2461)
Call for Price
With powerful engine choices, 52" or 61" iCD™ Cutting System options and speed up to 10mph, the S125xt will cut your job down to size. The heavy-duty components, including dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles, will keep you mowing season after season.
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine: 24 gross hp
- Fuel Capacity: 5.5 gal
- Make: Kawasaki® FS730V
- Starting: Electric
- Designed for Commercial Use: The Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series™ engine features a patented advanced debris management system which deflects dirt and debris from the engine, and any remaining debris is trapped in the high-capacity, dual-sealing air cleaner cartridge
- Foot-operated Deck Lift: The easy-to-use deck lift takes the effort out of adjusting cut height. Cutting height ranges from 1.5" - 5" in 0.25" increments.
- Heavy-duty Spindles: Features greaseable, cast-aluminum spindles with 2.4" diameter ball bearings for longer useable life
- iCD™ Cutting System: The innovative iCD™ Cutting System allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality.
- Integrated Transmissions: Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® commercial engineered drive system is designed for high performance and is fully serviceable.
- Integrated Transmissions: Quick removal of the floor pan provides easy access to the top of the deck when maintenance is needed.
- Drive: Axles - 1.25 Tapered
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles with 7" mounted cooling fans
- Bearings: Greaseable tapered caster yoke bearings
- Caster Tires: 13 x 5-6"
- Drive Tires: 22 x 11-10"
- Frame: Frame: 1.5" x 2", 11-gauge
- Dry Weight: 1113
- Length: 81"
- Width: Deflector down/up 67.5" / 54.5"
- Belt: Single 5V-section Kevlar™ corded belts
- Control: Seat actuated engine kill, blade. Clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit
- Cutting Height: 1.5" - 5"
- Cutting Width: 61"
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striper
- Deck: 48"
- Ground Speed: fwd/rev (mph): 0-10 /0-5
- Instruments: Hour meter, Fuel level gauge
- Parking Brake: Internal Transaxle
- Product Finish: Powdura® super durable power coat, a high gloss powder coat with elcellent impact resistance and outstanding salt and U.V. protection
- ROPS: Standard, 180-degree foldable
- Seat: Contour seat with arm rests
- Spindle: Cast-aluminum, greaseable
- Warranty: Engine - 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty ; Balance of Machine - 4-Year (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- System: Electric
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24 hp
- Engine Type
- Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles with 7 in. mounted cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- Drive: 22 x 11-10; Caster: 13 x 5-6
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch