2015 Snapper Pro S150xt (S150XTKAV2452)
Call for Price
This compact yet powerful performer is designed for the serious professional who demands the ultimate in performance and durability. Get in and out of your jobs fast with the S150xt.
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine: 24 gross hp
- Fuel Capacity: 10
- Make: Kawasaki® FX730V
- Starting: Electric
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides easy access to the top of the deck when maintenance is needed
- Heavy-duty Spindles: Cast-iron greaseable spindles maximize usable life. (52" models)
- iCD™ Cutting System: The innovative iCD™ Cutting System allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality.
- Integrated Transmissions: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400® Powertrain® transaxles deliver unmatched power and durability.
- Minimize Downtime: Flat-Free caster tires are standard on the S150xt. Run all day with no flats.
- Powerful Engine: Vanguard™ 810cc engines deliver the optimum power, performance, and efficiency commercial zero-turn mowers need
- Drive: Axles - 1.375 Tapered
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles with 9" mounted cooling fans
- Bearings: Greaseable tapered caster yoke bearings
- Caster Tires: 13 x 6.5-5 Flat-Free
- Drive Tires: 23 x 10.5-12
- Frame: 1.5" x 2", 11-gauge
- Dry Weight: 1141
- Length: 78"
- Width: 68" / 54"
- Belt: Single 5V-section Kevlar™ corded belts
- Control: Seat actuated engine kill, blade. Clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit
- Cutting Height: 1.5" - 5"
- Cutting Width: 52"
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striper
- Ground Speed: fwd/rev (mph): 0-10 /0-5
- Instruments: Hour meter, Fuel level gauge
- Parking Brake: Internal Transaxle
- Product Finish: Powdura® super durable power coat, a high gloss powder coat with elcellent impact resistance and outstanding salt and U.V. protection
- ROPS: Standard, 180-degree foldable
- Seat: Premium adjustable seat with arm rests
- Spindle: Cast-iron, greaseable
- Warranty: Engine - 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty (Kawasaki) / 2 year limited manufacturer's warranty (B&S Commercial Turf Series) ; Transmission - 2 year limited manufacturer's warranty ; Balance of Machine - 4-Year (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, hoses, battery, blades: 90 days."
Power Take-off (pto)
- System: Electric
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24 hp
- Engine Type
- Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles with 9 in. mounted cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- Drive: 23 x 10.5-12; Caster: 13 x 6.5-5 Flat-Free
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal.
- Deck Size
- 52 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch