2015 Snapper Pro S50xt (S50XTB2536)
Call for Price
The compact, easy-to use S50xt is designed specifically for the daily rigors of commercial mowing. This mower may be small in size, but it’s big on features.
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine: 25 gross hp
- Fuel Capacity: 4 gal.
- Make: Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series™
- Starting: Electric
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides easy access to the top of the deck when maintenance is needed.
- Designed for Commercial Use: The Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series™ engine features a patented advanced debris management system which deflects dirt and debris from the engine, and any remaining debris is trapped in the high-capacity, dual-sealing air cleaner cartridge.
- Foot-operated Deck Lift: The easy-to-use deck lift takes the effort out of adjusting cut height. Cutting height ranges from 1.5" - 4.5" in 0.25" increments.
- Heavy-duty Spindles: Features greaseable, cast-aluminum spindles with 2.4" diameter ball bearings for longer useable life
- iCD™ Cutting System: The innovative iCD™ Cutting System allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality.
- Integrated Transmissions: Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® drive system is designed for high performance and is fully serviceable.
- Drive: 1" Tapered
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® transaxles with 7" mounted cooling fans
- Bearings: Greaseable tapered caster yoke bearings
- Caster Tires: 11 x 4-5"
- Drive Tires: 20 x 7-10"
- Frame: Frame: 1.5" x 2", 11-gauge
- Dry Weight: 688
- Length: 69"
- Width: Deflector down/up 52" / 37"
- Belt: Single 5V-section Kevlar™ corded belts
- Control: Seat actuated engine kill, blade. Clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit
- Cutting Height: 1.5" - 4.5"
- Cutting Width: 36"
- Deck Construction: 10-Gauge Steel
- Ground Speed: fwd/rev (mph): 0-8 /0-4
- Instruments: Hour meter, Fuel level gauge
- Parking Brake: Internal Transaxle
- Product Finish: Powdura® super durable power coat, a high gloss powder coat with elcellent impact resistance and outstanding salt and U.V. protection
- Seat: Contour seat
- Spindle: Cast-aluminum, greaseable
- Warranty: Engine - 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty ; Balance of Machine - 4-Year (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
Power Take-off (pto)
- System: Electric
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- Commercial Turf Series™
- Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® transaxles with 7 in. mounted cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- Drive: 20 x 7-10; Caster: 11 x 4-5
- Fuel Capacity
- 4 gal.
- Deck Size
- 36 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch