2015 Snapper Pro SW35 (SW35BV2661)
Call for Price
The SW35 dual hydrostatic walk-behind was built from the ground up to meet the demands of professional mowing crews. The new design gives this mower smoother and more user-friendly operation. Featuring a Cruise Control Bar and independent steering with a speed indicator, the SW35 allows the operator a multitude of control options. Longer belt life, 1/4" thick engine deck, and easy access to serviceable parts are just a few of the improvements on the SW35 walk-behind.
- Easy To Use Controls - Ergonomic controls operate with a light touch to reduce operator fatigue. Easily adjust the control tensions to fine-tune for different operating conditions. Change direction quickly from left to right with the hand controls. Pull the handles up completely for reverse.
- Improved Deck Mounting - The new mower deck mounting system provides easier deck leveling, improved flexibility over terrain, and more durable wear points for reduced maintenance.
- Neutral Positioned Centrally - New centralized foot control for neutral position provides the operator with a more natural control. The neutral position is identified on the speed indicator on the dash.
- Solid Construction - Robust 1/4" engine deck construction provides mounting area for sulky attachments.
- Easily Secure Equipment - Dedicated tie-down points, located in front and rear, make securing equipment convenient.
- Easy Reach Brake - Brake handle is conveniently located beside the control panel. Lever requires minimal operator effort to engage.
- Longer Belt Life - Deck drive belt system is designed to provide even belt tension which improves the life of the belt and reduces maintenance.
- No Need to Restart - Need to walk away from the mower to move an obstacle or debris? The new PTO switch allows the operator to stop the mower blades in a single step – simply put the machine in neutral and release the controls. The blades will disengage while the engine continues to run.
- Protects and Delivers - Heavy-duty transmission guards reduce build up of debris to improve air flow and allow for access to the filter for maintenance.
- Set Your Speed - Reliably set your speed with the improved easy-to-reach cruise control bar featuring a convenient speed indicator.
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine: Vanguard 810cc
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal
- Make: 26 (Gross Horsepower)
- Starting System: Electric
- Drive: (Axles) 1" Tapered
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® transaxles with 7" mounted cooling fans
- Bearings: Greaseable tapered caster roller bearings
- Caster Tires: 11 x 4-5 Flat-Free
- Drive Tires: 20 x 8-10
- Frame: (Rail) 1.5" x 2", 11-gauge
- Dry Weight: 888 lbs
- Overall Length: 80.5"
- Overall Width: (Deflector Down/Up) 76.5" / 65"
- Spindles: Cast-aluminum, greaseable
- Belt: Single B-section Kevlar corded belts
- Cutting Height: 1.5" - 4.75"
- Cutting Width: 61"
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge, fabricated, double top deck, double reinforced side skirts, overlap welded corners
- Ground Speed: (Forward) 0-7 mph; (Reverse) 0-3 mph
- Instrumentation: Standard
- Parking Brake: (/Safety Circuit) Internal Transaxle
- Product Finish: Powdura(R) super durable power coat, a high gloss powder coat with elcellent impact resistance and outstanding salt and U.V. protection
- Pulley: Steel idler pulleys
- Safety Systems: Operator presence / Cruise Control Bar / Independent forward and reverse levers / Foot-activated neutral
- Warranty: (Engine) 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty ; (Balance of Machine) 2-Year limited warranty commercial use, front-to-rear, parts & labor. Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days
- Standard PTO: Electric
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 26 hp
- Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® transaxles with 7 in. mounted cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- Drive: 20 x 8-10; Caster: 11 x 4-5 Flat-Free
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag